Are you prepared for the storm?
D’Angelo Law Group represents those injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our decades of courtroom experience and our state-of-the-art preparation puts our clients on a level playing field with the insurance companies we’re fighting. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost, and our results prove it.
We have obtained substantial recoveries on behalf of the following clients:
- 59 year old female falls on defective stairs at restaurant. She suffers a left proximal humerus fracture, a broken arm. Settlement at mediation for low six figures
- 16 year old male a passenger in rollover motor vehicle crash where the plaintiff suffered an open fracture of the left wrist, and multiple contusions. Settlement prior to trial for six figures.
- A male in his late twenties attending an auto auction was struck by a car being pushed by tractor. Plaintiff suffered fracture of left ankle. Settled the case prior to trial for mid six figures.
- 51 Year old female rear-ended on Massachusetts Turnpike by passenger van. She went to emergency room with complaint of neck pain, no further treatment for four months. Neck pain gets worse and a MRI reveals disc protrusion requiring surgical repair. Mid six figure settlement plus medical expenses paid at mediation.
- 25 year old female passenger injured during automobile crash. As a result of the crash suffered a severe injury to her right foot. Low seven figure settlement after mediation.
- An apartment fire results in the destruction of all personal property to four women that lived in separate units. Suit brought and jury in federal court awarded $ 2,151,806 plus interest for their lost property and emotional distress.
- 36 year old salesman falls from 6 foot ladder resulting in multiple injuries to face and a head injury results in a mid six figure settlement.
- 35 year old carpenter’s helper partially severs 3 fingers at a table saw results in a six figure settlement.
- 49 year old roofer falls from staging injuring back, left arm results in a six figure settlement.
- 35 year old paper mill worker falls from ladder injuring ankle and foot results in a six figure settlement.
- 51 year old textile machinist injures pelvis while operating machinery results in a six figure settlement.
- 35 year old hand mangled in printing press. Combined Worker’s Compensation and Personal injury claims results in a six figure settlement.
If you or someone you know is the victim of any type of personal injury, from a workplace accident to a commercial truck accident please do not hesitate to call The Law Firm.
In The News
401 Andover Street, Suite 202
North Andover, MA 01845
One International Place
100 Oliver Street
Boston, MA 02110
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury on Public or Private Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
- Alcohol & Drug Related Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Construction Site Accidents
- Fire & Electrical Accidents
- Sexual or Physical Assault