Attorney Matthew Sussman received an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice from North Shore Community College in 2010, an undergraduate degree from the American College of History and Legal Studies in 2012, and a Law Degree from the Massachusetts School of Law in 2014. Attorney Sussman was admitted to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar in November, 2014. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA), the American Bar Association (ABA), and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA).
Before being admitted to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar, Attorney Sussman worked as a law clerk in the Workers’ Compensation Department at Morrison Mahoney LLP.
Attorney Sussman focuses on representing injured workers and individuals in workers’ compensation, social security disability, and motor vehicle accidents.
Attorney Matthew Sussman has represented injured individuals and their families in a wide variety of cases. Some common examples of our clients include nurses and health care professionals, constructions workers, electricians, plumbers and pipefitters, truck drivers, laborers, landscapers, factory workers, lab technicians, etc.
- Could receiving workers’ compensation benefits be a financial burden on the injured workers’ family?
- Will your job lead to a work related injury?
In The News
401 Andover Street, Suite 202
North Andover, MA 01845
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury on Public or Private Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
- Alcohol & Drug Related Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Construction Site Accidents
- Fire & Electrical Accidents
- Sexual or Physical Assault