Matthew Andrade has successfully handled a multitude of cases at the trial and appellate levels in Massachusetts in a wide variety of areas, including medical malpractice, product liability, construction site injury, motor vehicle crashes, landlord-tenant disputes, and premises liability. He has obtained substantial settlements and verdicts for persons injured by the negligence of others.
Mr. Andrade graduated from the University of Notre Dame, and from Suffolk University Law School, Magna Cum Laude, where he was the executive managing editor of a law review. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Massachusetts. Mr. Andrade has been selected by his peers over many years as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer – Rising Star.
In The News
401 Andover Street, Suite 202
North Andover, MA 01845
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury on Public or Private Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
- Alcohol & Drug Related Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Construction Site Accidents
- Fire & Electrical Accidents
- Sexual or Physical Assault